Business Development Executive
ThoughtRiver is a leading legal technology business located in London and Cambridge. Our AI-enabled platform automatically prescreens contracts and assesses risk for our multinational customers.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our high growth business. As a Business Development Executive you will work closely with our marketing team to uncover and build strong relationships with senior executives. You be responsible for developing new opportunities and growing existing accounts. You will engage with large enterprises including corporates, law firms and legal service providers across Europe.
Your objective is to help us develop a highly distinctive, respected and recognisable brand in our key markets. This role is ideally suited to someone coming either from the legal sector or from broader professional services who is able to display strong analytical ability, experience of senior stakeholder interaction and a passion for how technology can transform business. You do not need to have previously been in a sales role.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Developing relationships with GCs/senior lawyers, CRO, COO, CFO and other c-suite executives within UK corporations and private practice law firms
* Progressing engagements through the sales process including via demonstrations and meetings to understand clients’ business needs
* Creating compelling proposals, negotiating commercial deals and contracts
* Capturing customer insight and sharing with marketing and products teams as appropriate
* Developing a deep understanding of the product and customers use cases in key markets
* Other duties as required such as attending events, delivering webinars, writing white papers and business cases
You should have:
* Drive and motivation to succeed
* University degree or equivalent in a related, analytical area
* Strong analytical ability
* Strong communication and negotiation skills, experience of dealing with senior executives
* Enthusiasm about the potential of technology to transform business
* Competitive base salary
* Sales commission
* Location: London or Cambridge based.
To apply get in touch with your CV and a covering letter by email to email@example.com.