Key responsibilities include:
- Fielding and triaging customer enquiries
- Investigating and fixing issues that arise, utilising other team members as appropriate and providing regular communications to customers
- Performing technical operations including application and infrastructure upgrades and releases, both internal and customer-facing environments
You should have:
- Great customer interaction skills
- A great mind for problem solving
- Experience using cloud and/or virtualised infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, VMWare, Openstack
- A programming background, Python/PHP preferred
The appetite to be part of a rapidly growing and ambitious new company and a desire to make to a difference
- Competitive salary on offer plus share option scheme, and flexible working hours available.
- Location: Cambridge-based.
To apply get in touch with your CV and a covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.